• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jumping rabbit video - do your rabbits jump?

those ears make me laugh :lol: mabel will sometimes binky if I pretend to then looks at me as if to say mum that was a rubbish attempt at a binky :lol:

That's cute! It tried this with my bunny just now... she just looked at me like I was a bit daft, and went back to sniffing around. I'll keep trying!

That's cute! It tried this with my bunny just now... she just looked at me like I was a bit daft, and went back to sniffing around. I'll keep trying!

:lol: do keep trying, I got mabel to binky with me when going onto landing lol

I tried this with Petra. She looked at me like i was a weirdo and wandered off. Nothing new there then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Doughnut just keeps bouncing over then begs. She's always hoping for a treat. I don't think I'll be uploading a similar video but maybe we should upload our attempts for fun

So cute! My lop is always jumping, the number of times he's escaped is ridiculous! He even jumped on my head once while I was cleaning their pen, one minute I was sweeping leftover hay and the next I feel his little claws digging into my scalp! :lol:

I thought I'd come back to this, as I've been jumping and dancing around my bunnies every so often since reading your thread. Tonight I put some music on and jumped about for a while and Poppy jumped too! Just one jump, blink and miss it, then she went off and pretended it never happened :lol: I kept jumping for a while after, but my other bunny grew upset, so I stopped. I'll keep trying, as it was soo cute :love:

I don't have a jumping bunny just a begging one. Be interesting to see if we can get one on here. Keep jumping minic!

We tried it with Oliver and he did a 360 degree binky !! He did it a couple more times each time my husband jumped !!! Will try again tomorrow. Think we r onto something!

I tried it with Burbs about an hour ago and he looked at me in disgust lol, however when my 5 year old daughter tried it before school, he kind of did a silly little binky but he still gave us both dirty looks :lol: xx

The only way I get my bunnies to binky near me is to remain absolutely still. :lol:

Even the half wild bunny that lives under my porch will binky and zoom and then roll and flop and only if I am sitting on my heels watching him/her do it. This little one is a real clown, I will have to try to get video of it. :love:

Back