• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope for Paws - Rabbit Bunny Rescue!

supersonic

Mama Doe
Somehow I've been sucked into the world of YouTube these last few days (nothing to do with deadlines, right?!), and I came across a channel called Hope for Paws, a guy based in LA who rescues stray dogs from the street and finds them forever homes. They're all heart wrenching stories, the majority of the dogs are pitbulls who have been used as bait dogs, but there are loadsa breeds that are in the worst situations. This guy has travelled across America to Florida to rescue a dog before, and each attempt take hours, maybe even weeks.

Anyway, in my suggested videos, I found this! A bunny rescue! Thought you might like it, as it's not sad and the bunny's not injured, so it's a fairly easy one to watch! There's also some sassy bunny footage at the end that made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O3IixDQzaA

*Obviously he's not used to this so maybe you're uncomfortable with parts of this video, idk, but lets not say anything negative, this guys is awesome*

Take a look at some of his other rescues as well. They may reduce you to tears, but they have happy endings!

Oh dear...White Rabbit? Really? :roll: :lol:
I agree I didn't like the way they did their capture, :( thank God bunny sustained no injuries that we could see. How cheeky was she at the end though! :lol:
They weren't feeding her dog food I hope! :?

I love Hope for Paws! :love: But goodness...visited the FB page of the 'foster'...wow...not what I was expecting. :? I do hope she won't take the offer of a home from the Philippines seriously. :(

The saddest video I ever saw of theirs was a wee dog who'd been attacked by a homeless person (it had been witnessed apparently). That one was gut wrenching. :( They have done so much good for stray animals though. I can spend hours watching their YouTube channel!

Oh dear...White Rabbit? Really? :roll: :lol:
I agree I didn't like the way they did their capture, :( thank God bunny sustained no injuries that we could see. How cheeky was she at the end though! :lol:
They weren't feeding her dog food I hope! :?

I love Hope for Paws! :love: But goodness...visited the FB page of the 'foster'...wow...not what I was expecting. :? I do hope she won't take the offer of a home from the Philippines seriously. :(

The saddest video I ever saw of theirs was a wee dog who'd been attacked by a homeless person (it had been witnessed apparently). That one was gut wrenching. :( They have done so much good for stray animals though. I can spend hours watching their YouTube channel!

Was it the lil dog who had it's foot cut off and was then thrown in the LA river?

Yes, that was the one. :cry:
I will never get those images out of my head and heart. That poor wee thing. :cry:

That's good - difficult to find a stress free way to rescue a rabbit!

Love Hope for Paws too :D

That's what I thought! Seeing as though he has all the kit for rescuing dogs not bunnies, I think he did a pretty decent job.

Mimzmum, I think that's by far the most tragic one I've seen. How anyone could do that to any animal is completely beyond me! There's some sick people about :(

Back