• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who'd like to see....? (Video fixed? Hopefully... )

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
About 50 seconds of the cutest ever little semi-feral baby bunneh fluff in all of Alaska?

Everyone? Well then, as you wish! :love:

[video]https://picasaweb.google.com/117989077775513981134/6285828754705854433?authkey=Gv1sRgCK2ioZu-_KHsrwE#6285828757565742690[/video]

(Sorry...Picasa will not let me embed the darned thing. :( )

And in case you cannot view the video for whatever reason...a few photos. :)

phone%2Bpix%2Band%2Bvids%2Bto%2B5-17-16%2B020.jpg

phone%2Bpix%2Band%2Bvids%2Bto%2B5-17-16%2B021.jpg

phone%2Bpix%2Band%2Bvids%2Bto%2B5-17-16%2B022.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the link, folks. :( And the (non-existent) warning! :lol:
Was no one able to view it at all? Can't understand why it's not working, but since son is now hogging the bandwidth it will have to wait to be fixed until he is off the internet for a few hours. :(

And yeah...I've kinda decided that before we move, I'm either going to have to try to find bunny a home or let my vet do it if I can set up a humane trap for him and bring him in. He seems to really be warming to me and my presence, although if I move he's off like a shot. But I won't be able to leave him here to face the winter alone. It would kill me to know he was struggling or worse. :(

OH is going to kill me when he learns of my plans. :roll: I can't really take bunny on myself, but I'll be in the market for a foster family.

Okay everyone, I edited the link so that those with it should be able to view it now...if that doesn't work I'll just make it a public view. Honestly, Google is getting a bit stingy with their content displays. :?

Back