• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you can't sleep

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
And you have to be on the road by 5.30am at the latest version for a lonnnngggggg drive.

I've been tired all day and i get to bed and I'm wiiiiide awake!!

Peachy. Just peachy. :cries:

With me it's because I KNOW I have to be up early so I worry about getting enough sleep so I end up getting hardly any!

Hope you managed to get some sleep x

I feel your pain. I have terrible insomnia, so I rarely get enough sleep, if any. :( I really hope you were able to rest. ((((Hugs)))) xxxx

I had about 3 hours. I've just arrived in Nottingham Crown Court. Grim. I hate this Court i had a barney with the cell staff last time i was here and some solicitor asked me out in front of about 7 barristers. Shame.

I know the feeling too!

Also, I might PM you later about some law stuff I'm not 100% sure on, if that's OK? :)

And you have to be on the road by 5.30am at the latest version for a lonnnngggggg drive.

I've been tired all day and i get to bed and I'm wiiiiide awake!!

Peachy. Just peachy. :cries:

Situations like that, night after night, led to my brain event.

And I've had a bad day. Got roared at by some dog for passing my client a pen in the dock to sign a basis of plea. Wtf was he going to do with a pen, draw on the wall?! How was he meant to sign his basis, in blood?!

Last time i was there, there was an argument in the cells between me and the guard who LOCKED ME IN A ROOM WITH MY CLIENT!!!!!!! and left me there. Thankfully he's been my client for years but I wouldn't fancy that policy if he was a volatile client or if i gave him bad news considering i had to bang on the door for approximately 5 minutes before they came to let me out.

I. Hate. Nottingham. Fact.

Back