• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clayton's friends

I decided I am going to get Clayton two or three friends instead of one because at least there will always be somebody there if anything happens to any of them. My mind is set on a Netherland Dwarf, a Mini Lop and a Flemish Giant! I would like to know whether you think all four would be a good combination or not, how much space they would need and similar things like that. Your advice, opinions and thoughts are very welcome :)

It really doesn't work this way. Is Clayton neutered? If so the first step would be to find him a girlfriend or maybe 2 sisters (if they get on). The amount of space would depend on the size of the rabbits in a way, although some big rabbits can be very laid back. Can you afford 4 rabbits' vaccinations and maybe other Vets bills. How much can you spend on housing?

Back