• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonic just escaped and had a fight wth Benji!!!

moi

Mama Doe
Well I say escaped, I had not secured his run properly... feel awful now! Fur was everywhere, luckily both buns are ok but what a fright x

Its horrible when they get into a scrap isn't it, Hope you and buns are ok now. Mine have to live side by side now, given up trying to rebond them, last time Toffee bit through his sisters ear !

They are fine, back with there other halves (Tonic lives with Peggy and Benji with Bunny), Tonic is having a bit of a sulk, think his pride may be hurt! My Mum was here and she was screaming, wasnt funny at the time but I can laugh now. She was screaming 'AHHHH quick they are fighting, oh my gosh that brown ones shagging the other one, no they are fighting again'! All ths while I hobbled into the garden as Ive got bad feet! x

Back