• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I've just killed the gardener.

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
My garden is such a sun trap - there's o breeze and its so warm here. So I'm lying on the hammock sunbathing (topless) with head phones in and i look up and the gardener is here.

I don't know who is more embarrassed.

Happy Sunday everyone!!

I don't know why I'm so weirded out. If it's on the beach or on holiday topless is fine and I don't care about anyone seeing me but in my garden where it's private i feel so embarrassed. The shame.

:lol: Actually I doubt it's a common occurrence, but I bet he's had the same happen to him before!

You think that's bad...

Last year my flatmate and her boyfriend were having... adult times. Her room was on the ground floor and she had a patio door into the garden, they drew the curtains, forgot about the door. When they'd finished, she opened the curtains to find the gardener weeding, rather embarrassed, he'd heard everything!

You think that's bad...

Last year my flatmate and her boyfriend were having... adult times. Her room was on the ground floor and she had a patio door into the garden, they drew the curtains, forgot about the door. When they'd finished, she opened the curtains to find the gardener weeding, rather embarrassed, he'd heard everything!

Oh lord!! Although once i was having adult times with a guy i was seeing thinking we were in alone. We weren't. My flatmate heard everything.

Speaking of adult times; nearly being caught by a council worker is no fun. I thought he had left my house until I heard my door being opened and I am surprised I didn't seriously injure myself with how fast I moved alongside throwing myself full force at my door to stop him from coming in to give myself enough time to make things look nonchalant. It was like a scene out of American Pie! Hahaha

Last edited:
Speaking of adult times; nearly being caught by a council worker is no fun. I thought he had left my house until I heard my door being opened and I am surprised I didn't seriously injure myself with how fast I moved alongside throwing myself full force at my door to stop him from coming in to give myself enough time to make things look nonchalant. It was like a scene out of American Pie! Hahaha

Hahahaahhahahahahahahaaaaa!!

Back