• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging tray only form of litter tray!

moi

Mama Doe
Hello all, had a mild panic when I went to change my buns litter as there was not a single poop in there and hardly any wee! Turns out they are now using there digging tray full of mud as there form of toilet! So my question is how ofte should I change the mud? It has holes underneath so the wee and rain drains out but wasnt sure how often I should change it x

I had to get rid of ours because they were using it as a toilet. It was impossible to keep it clean. The wee made it stink :(

That what I was thinking, ts not smelly at the mo but im sure it will do. But I put it there co I could not stop them from pooping and peeing in the crner of the run, even tried blocking it off with Puppy panels but they just peed right next to it :( x

Didnt think of that... not sure what to do as I know if I take it away they will just poo and pee there anyhow x

Back