• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel

she really is very beautiful indeed:love: How long have you had Mabel & how old is the little lady now?

she is nearly 6, where has the time gone :shock:

Yeah Joey is 6 next birthday but I think of him as a young man & it feels like yesterday when we got him. I've only known of Mabel for a year but you can't help but love her. She is such a good girl (apart from her wee lapse in to infidelity when she had that carry on with the sea horse / turtle :lol:)

Yeah Joey is 6 next birthday but I think of him as a young man & it feels like yesterday when we got him. I've only known of Mabel for a year but you can't help but love her. She is such a good girl (apart from her wee lapse in to infidelity when she had that carry on with the sea horse / turtle :lol:)

oh yes she still has night on town with him, then by day goes back to blue bunny licking him :lol:

What a beautiful photo! :love: Of course, consider the subject, she's a natural model! ;) xxxxx
Can't believe she's 6! :shock: How did that happen?

Back