• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clem has had a tracheostomy, need vibes

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:( Clem had surgery yesterday to remove the first abscess, along with three teeth. They then tried to access the second but couldn't.

This morning he has so much swelling he can't breath so performed an emergency tracheostomy. I'm still waiting to hear if it's worked. If it hasn't he will be pts :(

If it has then he still needs a second op in the next few days to remove the second growth which is the cause of all his issues.

He has been through so much and still has so far to go but is fighting with all he has. Please can we have some thoughts and prayers. I'm in pieces as I'm so far away from him :(

Oh I'm so sorry :( Sending millions of vibes that all further operations go well, and sending hugs to you xx

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

My special boy

fd4b8e86600937c71e4e3989fda109f7.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Sending loads of vibes for your gorgeous Clem. I really hope that he can pull through.

Back