• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manor Pet Housing

bunnymum85

Warren Scout
Hello,

Has anyone purchased items from MPH?

If so, what would you recommend as good enrichment.
Bunny has 8ft x 8ft run and 7ft X 3ft hutch.

Thank you [emoji195]

Sar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I haven't (yet ;)) but I have browsed their website before and they have some lovely (if a little pricey) products. I really like the castles / forts. Good luck choosing x

I haven't as they won't post to Northern Ireland, I have however used smallpawsplaytime and they are fab!

a14dbb19784e9090b83ca6843d55d0e9.jpg

They are doing this wee bus for £25 this weekend only. They also have lots more!! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have dealt with them a few times... they are absolutely amazing to deal with. I had a few things that I needed customised etc, even needed something for a corner to cover up, and MPH was always on hand to help. They even came to fit a few things in person.

i recently did my first order with them and they were lovely to deal with. they've made bisc a custom hop on box so he can manage the step to go outside (he has arthritis) .. it should come this week and i'm so excited! :lol:

I've gotten a hay stack and hay bar from them before. Amazing quality and worth the money.
We've got a dig box & litter tray on order at the moment. Can't wait :)

I'm looking to get some of their forts/tunnels too.

They attend the small animal pet shows (Birmingham & excel london) so if you attend there you can always check out the products

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I haven't yet but I intend to. I really want the digging box and maybe one of the forts for my boys when their aviary is finished. :)

I haven't yet but I intend to. I really want the digging box and maybe one of the forts for my boys when their aviary is finished. :)

Definitely get the digging box. Mine was the first one they did. And it has also been the best purchase I've ever made. They go in if every single day and have yet to get bored of it.

Back