• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunmum gave me a pet-icure

MrsCoultas

Mama Doe
Ragnar says "Bunmum just cut my nails! I only let her do three of my footsies though, I had enough by then. Maybe I'll let her do the other one another day..."

f1fa3b582a69670cba9cdfa5ff2cbbc8.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Crikey :shock: He looks a bit erm..cross doesn't he! He does have very lovely manicured front feetsies though :love:

I he wasn't nearly as grumpy as he looks, it doesn't help that Poppy pulled out a bit of the hair on his brow :lol: He was pretty good really, I picked him up in the towel and put him on top of the chest of drawers, then put a bowl of food in front of him haha Once I finished each paw I gave him a nicer treat, seemed to work until I tried to do the final paw and he just kept pulling it back. In all honesty, it's the first time I've ever managed to get so many nails cut in one go!! Poppy wont let me do it at all and she squirms so much that I'm scared she'll break her back or have a heart attack, so I leave it to the vets, she's not so confident with them and so is more compliant lol. I've tried everything with her, wrapping her up, my husband holding her whilst I clip, doing the 'spaghetti desensitising' thing. She's just too stubborn! Ragnar is just happy to get treats haha

Back