• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my beautiful babies

Its took awhile to get individual shots because they normally stick together like glue, but i managed, mostly.
squiggles AKA mumma bun
DSCF1791_zpsjhillmio.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
willow AKA dadda bun
DSCN0426_zpsgywycvyg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
buttons
buttons_zpsg4ualpfv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] pepe
pepe_zpsk0l4a29m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] darcy
darcy_zpsmdpft1ux.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] blitzen
blitzen_zps2xldhuqq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
cosmo_zpsjm1lbcsh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] and last but not least miss tiggi the little madam
tiggi_zpslz9c26zz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] i couldnt have ever parted with any of these 6 babies knowing they had come from squiggles and willow, and not once id seen them.:love::love:

thanks zoobec i love them as if they were my kids. My kids are 19, 15 and 11 now so these are the babies of the family. The kids and hubby are actually the same with them, they get treated like royalty lol.. and they are a bit spoilt.

They are all gorgeous and no, I certainly couldn't have parted with them either. It's interesting that some of the babies have a Squiggles-shape face and some of them have a Willow-shape face :) They are all so different in colouring too.

i know lol.. pepe has a quite flat face, i dont know where that has come from, or cosmos blue eyes. It looks like he is diluted. All his colouring is watered down plus his eye colour too. Instead of orange and grey he has got a champagne and foggy grey colour about him. Buttons is the little oddball harlequin:p

They are all beautiful!
I wish I could have more bunnies but I don't think that I could fit any more in my little terraced house.

They take up so much of my time and half my house lol.. But a lot of my time does go on cuddles and watching them have fun, so i cant blame them really:lol: I did only intend to have 2 bunnies but they had 6 babies so now we are 8 bunnies

They take up so much of my time and half my house lol.. But a lot of my time does go on cuddles and watching them have fun, so i cant blame them really:lol: I did only intend to have 2 bunnies but they had 6 babies so now we are 8 bunnies

They are all lovely :love: Yes they certainly do take up time and house :D

What a gorgeous family. :love: So many variations on tricolour, then the odd completely different one. All unique and wonderful though!

I adore Cosmo's blue eyes, so striking!

they are all so, so lovely. There is something so special about Darcy :love: I think she reminds me of somebunny special

thankyou, i think so but i might be biased. Then again i think every bun is gorgeous. she has a stern look when she doesnt get her own way, sort of head down but eyes up looking at you, my hubby says she looks like jack nicholson when she does it. She such a happy bun. Shes my baby, we all picked one each when they were 4 days old and i picked her.

They are all very cute :love:

So sweet that you kept all of them. Caring for eight rabbits is pretty impressive though, do they all live in your house?

Also, I wonder how many of us are the same, in that our children are growing up and now our pets are our 'babies'! :) x

They are all very cute :love:

So sweet that you kept all of them. Caring for eight rabbits is pretty impressive though, do they all live in your house?

Also, I wonder how many of us are the same, in that our children are growing up and now our pets are our 'babies'! :) x

thanks. Yeah they all live indoors and take over the house and garden. They get treated the same as the kids lol.. Infact the kids said they couldnt see me treking through woods in all weathers for them some food. eerrrmm..:oops: i think i would if they enjoyed it like the buns do lol..

aww gorgeous bunnies!!! :love:

And wowza to think I only have one house bunny, but he alone still has more toys and stuff than my partner!! :lol:

lol.. as long as i stick to a sort of routine its fine. its like old mac donalds farm sometimes. I have two labradors as well, Bailey and harvey. And a syrian hamster called simba.

thanks. Yeah they all live indoors and take over the house and garden. They get treated the same as the kids lol.. Infact the kids said they couldnt see me treking through woods in all weathers for them some food. eerrrmm..:oops: i think i would if they enjoyed it like the buns do lol..

Lol :D

It sounds really fun! We have three children and two dogs too, but our three rabbits live outside. I'm always on the look out for more pets though, looking at rescue pages etc. I always hoped I'd be one of those people who find a stray kitten or something :oops: x

Back