• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SomeBun is Being Spayed on Wednesday

That face is like 'what do you means spayed? I don't need that, I has paws for diggin!'.

Good luck and sending loads of positive vibes :) x

Thank you, I know she will be in good hands. But I still cant help being nervous ! After all these years you'd think I'd be used to it by now.

Poor little girlie :( Sending positive vibes for her so that she can soon return to her man.

I don't think you ever get used to it. I'm having a bunny spayed on Thursday and she is an absolutely perfect rabbit - so that makes it even more worrying.

Speaking as someone who has been 'spayed', it really wasn't as bad as I was expecting, although pain relief is VERY important afterwards. Hopefully Eliza will recover well - treats do help;)

Sending lots of vibes for a safe and straightforward op xxxx

Thanks everyone. Eliza is wound up and on the go already. She is the most hyperactive Rabbit I have ever met. She zooms around and digs, rolls, jumps over anything and everything Add to that her incessant hormonal humping of the ever patient Endeavour you can imagine the scene- CHAOS !!

Thanks everyone. Eliza is wound up and on the go already. She is the most hyperactive Rabbit I have ever met. She zooms around and digs, rolls, jumps over anything and everything Add to that her incessant hormonal humping of the ever patient Endeavour you can imagine the scene- CHAOS !!

Eliza sounds like the little half wildie bunny I have bunging around my place...he is so tiny and yet he can just go-go-go and it is sooo adorable! :love:

All the very best and brightest vibes for a successful spay and speedy recovery...because it's going to have to be fast to keep up with her! :D ;) xxxxx

(BTW, the boy bunnies have the plum fairy...what kind of fairy visits the girls? Eggplant? :? )

Eliza sounds like the little half wildie bunny I have bunging around my place...he is so tiny and yet he can just go-go-go and it is sooo adorable! :love:

All the very best and brightest vibes for a successful spay and speedy recovery...because it's going to have to be fast to keep up with her! :D ;) xxxxx

(BTW, the boy bunnies have the plum fairy...what kind of fairy visits the girls? Eggplant? :? )[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Huge luck for the beautiful lady tomorrow. I don't think we ever stop worrying about our 'babies' when they go under GA. I'm okayish about the boys as I know it's fairly quick and they recover quickly - but the girls just make me so nervous, and I feel so for them.

Back