• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Have you received the Summer 2016 addition yet ? Mine's just been delivered. I note that there is a Focus on Rex Rabbits included.

One of my bunnies has his picture on page 19, an article about moulting. It's not his best look, love him, but it makes me smile to see him in the magazine. He was 'Star Bunny' in a recent issue too! (He's the chocolate Nethie cross on the spotted fleece):lol:

One of my bunnies has his picture on page 19, an article about moulting. It's not his best look, love him, but it makes me smile to see him in the magazine. He was 'Star Bunny' in a recent issue too! (He's the chocolate Nethie cross on the spotted fleece):lol:

He'll not be best pleased with you submitting a photo of him having a Bad Hair Day !! :lol: Lisa's (minilop1) Mabel has her photo on the page too :love:

Really pleased to read Richard Saunders reply on page 29 to the person (I wonder who........ !) asking about 'Conscious Dentals'.:D

He'll not be best pleased with you submitting a photo of him having a Bad Hair Day !! :lol: Lisa's (minilop1) Mabel has her photo on the page too :love:

Really pleased to read Richard Saunders reply on page 29 to the person (I wonder who........ !) asking about 'Conscious Dentals'.:D

yes my magazine arrived today, happy 20years old to the RWAF, glad you spotted Mabel, pippins mum glad to be on same page as your bunny

yes my magazine arrived today, happy 20years old to the RWAF, glad you spotted Mabel, pippins mum glad to be on same page as your bunny

How could anyone not spot Mabel !! She's a celebrity Bunny ! :love:

I want to add loads more to the article on Rexes .............. :oops:

aww thanks, I was sat out after painting greenhouse, mag came through door, mabel was out in garden, I sat on my bench opened it and flicked through to see articles, spotted mabel and said mabels your in the magazine, she looked up at me happy :love:

I think you should! If anyone knows about them you do :) Maybe offer an owners breed perspective. (Ros, if you're reading, what do you think? :D )

Back