• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddles - our overnight rescued guest!

chul

Staff member
OH rescued a bunny from someone who was going to kill her. I said we can't keep her, but my friend wants her, so she is only here overnight thankfully! But she's lovely :love:

Omg I'm in complete shock, how can someone want to kill her!! There are some real evil people out there! :cry:

But well done you and your OH for rescuing her! She's gorgeous!! :love: hope she has a well deserved happy life with your friend xx

Bless your OH for rescuing that beautiful little bun, such evil people about. Hope she has a loving happy forever home, she deserves it xxx

Why were they going to kill her?
That's a police matter surely, as you can't just kill animals?!

Why were they going to kill her?
That's a police matter surely, as you can't just kill animals?!

Only a police/rspca matter once the deed has been done. No proof it was going to happen. We were just glad to be able to make sure it didn't. It might have been all talk, but not worth the risk! My friend just lost her rabbit and I know she will be going to a brilliant home, plus I get free cuddles when I visit!

Cuddles is such a little cutie! I'm so glad she is safe with people who care about her well being
happy0209.gif

Gorgeous rabbit :love: Are you sure you can't keep her........:lol: Actually it will be perfect to be able to have a cuddle from Cuddles when you want one and importantly to know that she will be loved from now on.

Gorgeous rabbit :love: Are you sure you can't keep her........:lol: Actually it will be perfect to be able to have a cuddle from Cuddles when you want one and importantly to know that she will be loved from now on.

Def. not! Baby on the way so won;t have time or money to get decent size hutch, and a friend, and vets costs etc etc!! Free cuddles are the best!!

Beautiful girl :love: sleep very glad she found her way to your attention & that she has a new home waiting. Bless her x

Back