• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Bunny Beach Hut

That looks great, you have obviously put lots of effort into making it really nice. Do you have a picture of the outside? Oh and maybe one of the lucky rabbits who will be living there? :)

I was wondering about the flooring, are they tiles? Do you mind me asking where you got them (as I'm planning my own shed project)? X

I'm planning on converting one of my sheds for 2 bunnies and wonder where you got that little house - it's really smart!

Thank you we really love it and so do the boy buns! Will try and get a pic of them in it and post later!

The flooring is the foam tile squares I got them from eBay for just under £10.00 I was worried they may chomp on them but no sign of that yet when we check them each day. I will see if I have the seller details and post on here!

I'm planning on converting one of my sheds for 2 bunnies and wonder where you got that little house - it's really smart!

I brought it from eBay it came with a small run that we removed - will see if I have the link and post on here was good value at £75 plus came with an waterproof cover.

That looks great, you have obviously put lots of effort into making it really nice. Do you have a picture of the outside? Oh and maybe one of the lucky rabbits who will be living there? :)

I was wondering about the flooring, are they tiles? Do you mind me asking where you got them (as I'm planning my own shed project)? X

Hi 3b's,

This is the shed from the outside I didn't paint the outside as we have another shed so tried to keep them sort of the same colour of that and the fence:

You can see the bit of the hutch that we took off here, that's all been dismantled now and put away.

Here are Jasper and Frankie in their new 7ft run for the garden:

And here having some time with us in the house!

It all looks lovely:love:

I use the foam tiles too and have found that as long as theres no edges they can get to they leave it alone.

You bunnies are beautiful btw :love:

Thanks for the pictures Pumpkin :)

It all looks really great and your rabbits are very cute x

Thanks - I think it will continue to be work in progress as I find lots of lovely Beach items :)

The seller on ebay I got the tiles from was Monique*designs - I hope this helps

12993615_973863662669627_8361455169914686567_n_zpsea3zgri8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is the inside of my shed that i have done recently :)

Back