• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enya + Eliza D- U/D1620hrs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Enya, who is about 8.5 years old now, has been admitted as she has started to show some signs of needing a Dental. Since the age of 6 she has usually needed one every 6 months. It's been almost 8 months since her last one so she has done well. C is also going to remove the small benign (confirmed by biopsy) but regrowing mass in Enya's conjunctiva. I know that she is in very safe hands and that C will take great care of her. But I cant help but be anxious.

Then this morning Eliza was poorly with a nasty tummy ache. Cause unknown. She has been treated and she is doing better now. But she's not 100% better yet.

Vibes for both Enya and Eliza would be much appreciated, if there are any going spare xx

Last edited:
Sending loads of vibes for both Enya and Eliza D. I hope Enya's dental and lump removal go well and that she's soon home with you to continue her recovery. I also hope that Eliza D's tummy ache soon completely disappears. I reckon too much pot yesterday is a possible cause ;)

I always have vibes to spare for your lovely bunny family, Jane. (((((((Vibes)))))) I do hope they will both be feeling much better as soon as possible. And some comforting (((((Hugs))))) for you too. xxxxxxx

C's just called. Enya is fine, hopefully I can collect her in about a couple of hours. The procedures went well and Enya had a stable anaesthetic. PHEW !

Eliza D is a lot better now, I'd say about 98% back to normal.

Thanks so much for all the vibes xx

Back