• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Not myxi vibes"

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
Please could I have some "not myxi"vibes for my bunny Bruce?He has worrying symptoms.We will know more tomorrow morning.

Ive been so caught up with worrying about my Dad who is very poorly I have realised he is five weeks overdue for his vaccinations so am feeling mightily guilty on top of everything else.This isn't like me.Im normally very on top of vac timing.I knew it was around the time and had an apt booked on Monday for his vacs.Feeling terrible for him.:cry::cry:

Im so angry with myself:evil:

Please could I have some "not myxi"vibes for my bunny Bruce?He has worrying symptoms.We will know more tomorrow morning.

Ive been so caught up with worrying about my Dad who is very poorly I have realised he is five weeks overdue for his vaccinations so am feeling mightily guilty on top of everything else.This isn't like me.Im normally very on top of vac timing.I knew it was around the time and had an apt booked on Monday for his vacs.Feeling terrible for him.:cry::cry:

Im so angry with myself:evil:

The myxi vaccine is tested for efficacy to 13 months, so I doubt very much that it's anything you did or didn't do. I understand your guilt though, I would feel the same.

Sending healing vibes xxx

You are only human and you've had so much going on of a very serious nature. I think you're holding up amazingly well x

Sending loads of vibes for Bruce.

I hope that if it is myxi then it is a mild form of the nodular type. At five weeks overdue for his vaccination I'm sure there would have been some immunity left in his system.

The waiting for symptoms to develop is distressing. I hope that the situation is clearer this morning.

Also sending hugs for you. You are having a tough time within your family at the moment.

Not myxi vibes being sent to you with all due speed. And some (((((Hugs))))) for you too, hoppety. Thinking of you. xxxxxxx

Its not myxi.YAY!!!!!

He has a bad eye infection and is on 2 types of eye drops and penicillin and metacam of course.There is a slight possibility he may have to have the eye removed if he doesn't respond to the treatment but we have every reason to be positive and it certainly isn't life threatening.
He is much happier with metacam on board and the swelling (which was so bad his eye lid was turned in and the eye lashes were rubbing his eye)hasn't got worse.

Thanks very much for the vibes everyone.xx

Its not myxi.YAY!!!!!

He has a bad eye infection and is on 2 types of eye drops and penicillin and metacam of course.There is a slight possibility he may have to have the eye removed if he doesn't respond to the treatment but we have every reason to be positive and it certainly isn't life threatening.
He is much happier with metacam on board and the swelling (which was so bad his eye lid was turned in and the eye lashes were rubbing his eye)hasn't got worse.

Thanks very much for the vibes everyone.xx

YAYYYYYY........!!!!!!!!!!

The RU vibes worked! So please to hear this news xxxxx

I really hope he responds to the treatment :)

Back