• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House guest!!

Beautiful cat :love:

Isn't she just!! She slept on my bed last night.
8615d7699b87d9513eeda9f8d879f3c2.jpg

I would still be careful with a cat and bunny, even a playful swipe with a claw could damage a buns eye.

I would still be careful with a cat and bunny, even a playful swipe with a claw could damage a buns eye.

They're separated. Although they seem ok together I'm too scared Petra will get hurt. I get nervous with other humans nears her never mind other animals!

Better safe than sorry, princess petra comes first. A few years back my bridge bun rio Was in a separate room(so I thought).my niece 's bengal cat got in, luckily no damage done bit of for around. Cat and bun, Rio was a big old kicker etc, cat sat on top of a chair rio under it, not fussed in the least, moggy not worth his attention.

Better safe than sorry, princess petra comes first. A few years back my bridge bun rio Was in a separate room(so I thought).my niece 's bengal cat got in, luckily no damage done bit of for around. Cat and bun, Rio was a big old kicker etc, cat sat on top of a chair rio under it, not fussed in the least, moggy not worth his attention.

Deffo comes first. I've kept the living room / dining room door closed. Pettypops is in here with me and kitty is upstairs on my bed.

I was sitting here thinking I'm so proud of Petra using her litter box for the first time. I've just looked over and she's tipped it over. Not impressed.

Back