• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

love my phoebe

kazzie1986

New Kit
12036839_10153571631500390_5418563861083027115_n.jpg

Introducing Phoebe, not very new had her since September but love her, never known a rabbit like her so tame and loving . Taking her home from the shop, had to cuddle her all the way home as she hated the box. Everyone has to see her when they are in the garden she runs to the door of her cage when she sees or hears us. shes tamed down my mums rabbit who hated to be stroked. I've even taken her to work with me twice now to play with the children under 4years old, she loved having so much attention & loved running round the room to see the children (made sure the children were sat down & not running around). they keep asking when i'm bringing her in next, love this bunny :love:

before I went to the shop I wanted an albino with long ears, when I got there I fell in love but she was reserved so went back 2 weeks later and she was still there, couldn't believe it even got a discount on her lucky me. She is perfect, big soft ears, cuddly and love her eyes. I believe they called her a velvet lop.

work has just asked me to bring her in again, 3 times with in a couple of months,I've never been asked to bring the same animal in so many times.

Back