• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging box

After finally sorting out the stuff to put a digging box together, as well as the weather finally getting nicer and more appropriate for outside buns to have a digging box today I put one in Willow and Biscuit's run. Biscuit has always been quite skittish and excitable and was the first one in it, but Willow is usually very timid and prefers to stay in the hutch most of the day, despite having 24 hour access to their run.

Well, since putting the digging box in the run I've spotted her charging around and binkying several times and I've seen her use the digging box at least 5 times. I think it's safe to say that she approves![emoji38]

I am currently using megazorb in it however I am going to switch over to some children's play sand when it runs out as megazorb is quite dusty.

We've just got Bungee a sand pit, but she hasn't been in it yet! She keeps going over for a look, but hasn't ventured in. I have though!

Looks like they're having tons of fun!
We've ordered a manor pet housing dig box (house buns). Should get it in about 4 weeks hopefully - hope mine have as much fun in it as yours

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

They do love it don't they :love:

I gave Sheldon and Holly a digging box - with sand - and ended up with sand all over their pen :lol: - they loved it. But this weekend I put in a big pile of barley straw - Holly spent many happy hours re-arranging each and every bit of straw :lol:

Looks like they're having tons of fun!
We've ordered a manor pet housing dig box (house buns). Should get it in about 4 weeks hopefully - hope mine have as much fun in it as yours

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
It's so exciting waiting for their new toys to arrive isn't it!? [emoji38]

They do love it don't they :love:

I gave Sheldon and Holly a digging box - with sand - and ended up with sand all over their pen [emoji38] - they loved it. But this weekend I put in a big pile of barley straw - Holly spent many happy hours re-arranging each and every bit of straw :lol:
I'm quite surprised mine haven't made too much of a mess to be honest! Makes me laugh when they spend hours rearranging things too, Storm does it with his towels and blankets [emoji38]

Back