• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels had a full bunnyicure

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mummy, has cleaned my tooth of food, cleaned my eyes, brushed my furs, trimmed around my bottom :shock: she likes me to stay shorter there :roll::lol: done my nails and cleaned my scent glands

mind you its easier having a slave look after you :lol: I then expected my treat after all my being good as usual , then suppertime nommy

Oh Mabel you are such a good girlie, you deserve lots of nice treats :D I bet you look even more beautiful now :love:

I think you have a very doting slave Mabel. I'm very glad that you are a good girl though, especially as only very good girls get treats;)

Oh Mabel you are such a good girlie, you deserve lots of nice treats :D I bet you look even more beautiful now :love:

because weather is meant to be getting warmer mum trimmed my tummy furs right back this evening and my chest, oh mummy says mabel I had started to enjoy my furry new look

because weather is meant to be getting warmer mum trimmed my tummy furs right back this evening and my chest, oh mummy says mabel I had started to enjoy my furry new look

Oh bless you Mabel, you do make me smile :D sounds like you are a very lucky bun, having such a caring mum x

Back