• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Mod & Burny Whiskers

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Introducing Rabbit Residence Rescue Bunnies Mod and the tiny Burny Whiskers.

I'm fostering Mod and Burny to get them used to being in family environment prior to them being rehomed as Mod is anxious about having hands human hands near her and occasionally lunges as a result.

Mod is really rather sweet and is happy to be hand fed, you can visibly see her tense if you accidently move your hands towards her face though which I'm sure we'll overcome in time. She's spent most of the first few days either consuming as much grass as possible or busily chinning everything in sight.

Burny is a lovely curious, very active young rabbit who is thoroughly enjoying the extra space. sadly he was handed in to RRR after his previous owners flatmate set fire to his whiskers at a party.

Aww they are lovely I really hope they find an amazing forever home! :love:

It breaks my heart how anyone could ever harm an animal, poor Burny :(

I hope they receive all the love and care in the world xxx

I also hope they find a super home and soon. How on earth can anyone think its OK/funny/acceptable to do that to a rabbit's whiskers :shock:

:shock: what a vile excuse for a human.

Sending lots of rehoming vibes for these two beautiful bunnies xx

:shock: What is wrong with the scum that set Burnys whiskers on fire?? :evil:

They are both gorgeous, I hope they find their forever homes soon xxx

They set fire to his whiskers...set FIRE...to his WHISKERS!!!! :shock: What the :censored: is wrong with people????? They are gorgeous...especially Burny with his gorgeous little ears.

Back