• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
I absolutely love gardens, garden centres, anything to do with nature really! There's nothing more relaxing than chilling in a garden reading a book in spring/ summer in my view.

This is our garden... What is everyone elses like? Xx

9e0016500ffe742ebd020f03754b27d6.jpg
https://vimeo.com/165005626

This is what mine used to look like (actually it was all grass, the round beds & corner beds were stage 1):

b3a5ef61ac9ec20b43fee3294bae7b75.jpg

This is what it looks like now (all the paths will have bark put down in the next few weeks):

0cbbb15ecefcfbee1e88df7d640922ad.jpg

There is also a small greenhouse;

1c10a29d55b7e2b8f18b07ca6c6d3180.jpg

And this is now the area in front of the greenhouse (a path will be built shortly).

ed79f1ecb817206213af76bf28402c3a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is what mine used to look like (actually it was all grass, the round beds & corner beds were stage 1):

b3a5ef61ac9ec20b43fee3294bae7b75.jpg

This is what it looks like now (all the paths will have bark put down in the next few weeks):

0cbbb15ecefcfbee1e88df7d640922ad.jpg

There is also a small greenhouse;

1c10a29d55b7e2b8f18b07ca6c6d3180.jpg

And this is now the area in front of the greenhouse (a path will be built shortly).

ed79f1ecb817206213af76bf28402c3a.jpg

That greenhouse is amazing! I love the layout as well of the garden xx

The greenhouse is a bit of a workshop at the moment as it's still wintery. Will be full of tomatoes & pickling cucumbers soon! The garden is eternally a work in progress but its how I relax. I love your garden, it's beautiful xx

lovely gardens, I do love gardening, just wish I could sit out and enjoy it more but with the neighbours renting next door but one that will never happen :cry:

The greenhouse is a bit of a workshop at the moment as it's still wintery. Will be full of tomatoes & pickling cucumbers soon! The garden is eternally a work in progress but its how I relax. I love your garden, it's beautiful xx

Ooooh yummy!! I keep trying to grow veg for petra but it's not happening. They keep dying ha

Oh no mini lop, that's awful, you shouldn't have to put up with that :(

Your gardens look lovely. That's an amazing greenhouse! We only just moved into this house a few weeks back and have just started work on the garden. It's got so much potential and is much bigger than we had before. We just need to do the weeding and start planting. It's basically a blank canvas. We found ourselves a bargain second hand patio set, so really looking forward to using it. We are also going to be starting work on the rabbits new accommodation x

Lovely pics of gardens. Mines a postage stamp too but at the front of my house I did have my previous buns out there until some dodgy looking youths walked past with lurcher type dogs saying "have you seen those rabbits we could have fun". :censored:

Oh no mini lop, that's awful, you shouldn't have to put up with that :(

Your gardens look lovely. That's an amazing greenhouse! We only just moved into this house a few weeks back and have just started work on the garden. It's got so much potential and is much bigger than we had before. We just need to do the weeding and start planting. It's basically a blank canvas. We found ourselves a bargain second hand patio set, so really looking forward to using it. We are also going to be starting work on the rabbits new accommodation x

Picturessssss xx

Back