• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Mr. Beau Brambles! (pic heavy)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Sadly I lost little Clover back in March (the third of my four nethie boys to pass due to tooth problems) - leaving Buttercup in the summerhouse (which is divided into two set ups) on his own. He was doing ok, but needed at least to have a neighbour for company, and then a few weeks ago my vets phoned, asking if I could give a home to a stray bunny they were taking care of. So, meet Buttercup's new neighbour - Mr. Beau Brambles!

We'll see how they go as to whether I bond them or not - Butters is 7, and likes a gentle life and to take his time with his food, whereas Beau is, well....hyperactive to say the least! He's a food fanatic, and not into sitting still.

Here he is - the picture of innocence:

On his first day with us he chinned absolutely everything.

He loves his toys - especially anything he can throw around or destroy.

He also loves the camera.

He loves his digging box.

He definitely loves his food!

It's fun playing out in the rain.

He loves to help me clean out.

He's very good at looking cute.

More pics in next post!

If there is anything to jump onto, he will jump onto it.

He was jumping onto his high ledge from the floor, (rather than using the proper way!)and using the mesh door to ricochet off on the way up, so Nanny Pat lowered the ledge and took the lip off to make it safe (with a little help from Beau).

Posing!

Last edited:
Proud of his toy trashing skills.

Hoping for yet more food...

His ears are so boingy when he runs!

Just being cute.

Last edited:
What a gorgeous bunny and love the photos - a beautiful bunny deserves a lovely home. He certainly has one now :love::love::love:

He is gorgeous :love: sorry to hear you lost Clover, I hope Butters enjoys having a neighbour :thumb:

Oh goodness, he is beautiful. Do you have any idea how old he is, he looks young. Giggled away at him helping Nanny Pat.
I'm so sorry you lost Clover, hope Butters is enjoying his new neighbour.

Thank you all :) Butters is loving having the company next to him :)

Glingle, the vet thought he might be 2 - 3 years. He wasn't neutered when they took him in, but he has been now. He acts like he's only very young :lol: But I'm really not sure on the age - I'm going to officially call him 2, I think :)

What a gorgeous little rabbit you have there! Love love love his fab set up. Hope they will eventually bond.

OMG he is gorgeous. He looks like he has so much spirit. You will have your hands full with him lol.. All the more fun i think. Them pics was like reading a story.

The camera loves him back :D He sounds a lot like my two: everywhere, destroying things, jumping about... Especially like Lopsy with his boingy ears! I hope he gives you many years of fun and laughter :D

Oh my goodness, he looks like a real character! I love him! :love:

I also love his home (and the paint colours you've chosen too! Very stylish!).

Back