• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Memoriam Daisy

A few days ago our gorgeous bunny girl, Daisy, passed suddenly and unexpectedly. In order to cope with my grief I started writing about Daisy, our life with her, her final days, my grief, my guilt and why it is so painful that we lost her. I decided to share this incredibly personal matter with you because if there is someone who genuinely understands my pain is you. This is my tribute to Daisy, our beautiful, cheeky and cheerful furry girl, who left us too early. We will always love you, Daisy. xxx

My writing is an entry from my online journal and it can be found on the following link: https://penzu.com/public/9e792c6a

Update: The link above might not be accessed via mobile, only if you download a certain app. The full text can be found in Rainbow Bridge: Lady Daisy (2013-2016). If you are interested in our story, but just like me, you cannot open the page on your phone, you can find us there.

Petra

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

You are amongst friends here, so please know you have people who understand.

X

A few days ago our gorgeous bunny girl, Daisy, passed suddenly and unexpectedly. In order to cope with my grief I started writing about Daisy, our life with her, her final days, my grief, my guilt and why it is so painful that we lost her. I decided to share this incredibly personal matter with you because if there is someone who genuinely understands my pain is you. This is my tribute to Daisy, our beautiful, cheeky and cheerful furry girl, who left us too early. We will always love you, Daisy. xxx

My writing is an entry from my online journal and it can be found on the following link: https://penzu.com/p/9e792c6a

Petra

A part of Daisy will remain with you forever. The bond we share with a very special Rabbit can never be completely broken, not even by death. Daisy will be with you for as long as you remember her and I know you will remember her forever.

RIP Daisy xx

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me.
Yes, Daisy will always be loved and remembered. She will always be our bunny girl, no matter where she is. xxx

Thank you for your sympathies. xxx

I have just realised that the link I inserted above cannot be accessed via mobile, only if you download a certain app. So I copied the full text in Rainbow Bridge: Lady Daisy (2013-2016). If you are interested in our story, but just like me, you cannot open the page on your phone, you can find us there. x

Thank you for your sympathies. xxx

I have just realised that the link I inserted above cannot be accessed via mobile, only if you download a certain app. So I copied the full text in Rainbow Bridge: Lady Daisy (2013-2016). If you are interested in our story, but just like me, you cannot open the page on your phone, you can find us there. x

I was able to open it without downloading anything maybe it's certain phones? Xx

74b8ef3e1c70b11f9dc08cd9bde510cc.jpg

Back