• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny bonding

I think you will struggle to find someone. Which area, how old are they, when were they spayed?

Hi I'm looking for experienced bunny bonding person to assist with two females 🐰💖

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

As Babsie has said, spayed females would be the place to begin .. Where did they come from and have they ever been together before?

Hi guys thanks for the response I will give you an idea of my two girls:

Lucy is nearly two years old and was a rescue - she had four owners before me and has been affected by this - she hates touch wont even let you touch any part of her body but will nose bump me and groom my face - she is neutered

Cleo was bought as a Male to bond with Lucy and when I went to vet for neutering got told Leo was a Cleo - she is loving absolutely loves rubs and grooming by me - she is neutered

They have lived side by side in pens as indoor rabbits for eight months - they mimic behaviour and have been together three times with a lady that has knowledge of rabbits but not female bondings - there was lots of face biting and paw swiping - I am aware I need to put them together and leave them and break up any serious fights etc. However it is quite nerve wracking as I don't want injuries. Help x

tt
Welcome to the Forum :wave:

As Babsie has said, spayed females would be the place to begin .. Where did they come from and have they ever been together before?

Back