• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which section to put foraging diary thread

im going to make a foraging thread. i keep trying to id plants for the buns and am going to take picks of the same plants through growth so i can id them again next year from spring, once i know what they are and if they are safe. i just dont know weather to put the thread in diet, rabbit chat or what. where would you put it

i want to start a diary of the forage i pick and try to id with photos. because its spring everything looks different now than when i did it last and im finding it hard to id things. i thought if i took picture eg now just growing then in flower i will be able to start picking things even earlier next year. thats the hope anyway. eveything in books shows pic of the plants in flower but some havnt flowered yet so it will be a while before i can id them. it could be a thread that anyone could add photos to and we could help each other. there are some very knowledgable people on RU. And i know our buns could all benefit from some fresh natural food.

Back