• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name Ideas

chloe60

Young Bun
Can anyone give me any sugestions for what i can call my new little baby. Im getting her in two weeks and i have no clue what to name her what so ever! Please help!

c94ed114128b5d4f5df18d80c7aae782.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thankyou! Im so excited to get her! I love all of these names! I dont know what im going to do haha

lol.. i didnt get a lot of say in naming mine because we all picked a baby each and i let the kids and hubby name them their self ie, squiggles, buttons pepe, blitzen and tiggi lol.. i picked willow, cosmo and darcy out of all 8. i really wanted cutie names for the girls but we all picked names for unisex so they could get used to names from day one. oh well they have grown on me now.

Its funny because all of the names i have though of people have said i just dont know what i prefer most haha. My boy is called Jett so i want comething that sounds cute with that! Its such a hard thibg to do!

Can anyone give me any sugestions for what i can call my new little baby. Im getting her in two weeks and i have no clue what to name her what so ever! Please help!

c94ed114128b5d4f5df18d80c7aae782.jpg

Do you prefer 'human' names for your Rabbits ?

I dont really mind. Ive had an Oscar, Lucy and now Jett so ive always had a mixture

i think when you get your baby home the decision will be made easy for you. sometimes a name just happens, you watch them and a certain thing they do gives you an idea. my darcy was being called blossom but when she started dashing round everywhere i just one day said outload " what are you doing darcy dasher" and thats how she got her name. i dont even know why i said it but she really does dash everywhere lol.. still one second and just dashes into continous binkys round the room or garden.

I'm just thinking if your current bun is Jett, what aboutl Flotsam? Like Flotsam and jetsam? Or Lotte, which is similar.

Other ideas could be Milly, Misty, honey?

She is a sweetie, looks similar to our girl Poppy, so I'm strugglimg to get past poppy-like names!

Maybe Joan or Nina? Jett and Joan - it's a rock band or jett and Nina home and away couple. The previous suggestion of Bonnie sounds lovely too

I have been thinking about Poppy! I absolutely love it! I love Bonnie, Meg and Daisy too.. i dont know what im going to do hahaha

I have been thinking about Poppy! I absolutely love it! I love Bonnie, Meg and Daisy too.. i dont know what im going to do hahaha

aww bless, keep the names you like then when you collect her I think one will just come to you from the list

I think im going to go for Meg, a little bit different... not to mention shes my favourite demon from the TV show, Supernatural hahaha

Back