• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Grandbaby bunnies!!

k1984

Mama Doe
Here are the photos :love:

Princess gave birth to these three beautiful babies (unexpectedly!! :shock: ) on 28th April in the evening :love: Princess is the little rescue lion head that I have been looking after for the last 3 weeks since coming in a terrible, mated state of neglect. After a groom and a clip and a lot of TLC, she is such a wonderful little rabbit. However, we were completely unaware of the fact that she was pregnant! :shock: These little arrivals were a complete surprise! :shock::shock:

So....here's mum Princess (photographed a couple of days earlier bombing about the patio.....giving away no signs that she was carrying babies! :shock: )

She's a very fluffy girl :love:

And our little surprise! :shock: A very well made nest....

Beautiful, perfect little three babies :love: 2 days old :love: :love:

A video how active they are

I have such an immense love and respect for how amazing a mummy Princess is being to here beautiful, perfect family.....and in equal measure, I am just so amazed :love: Although unexpected....I can't help but wait to watch these grow :love:

xxx

Last edited:
Oh my goodness ... magical :love:
Isn't it just :love: The innocence of nature is just wonderful :love: ...and to think of the situation where Princess came from. She is such a wonderful bunny in every single way, and now I'm just seen another wonderful dimension to this perfect little rabbit :love:

awww i ended up with 6 surprise babies and the experience is one that changes you. i fell in love with the babies on day 2 and i couldnt part with them lol.. watching them change and grow into individual personalities captures your heart. i know have 8 very active buns and wouldnt change it for the world. i love my babies (11 mths and my 6 grandbabies (6 mths). enjoy every second of it because they grow so fast xxx mummy is stunning xxx

Well I'm hoping this works (photo bucket is not behaving as per usual! :censored: )....but a little video from today. The babies are growing and getting bigger by the day! :love:

Princess certainly didn't show in those pics before. She's a beauty and I'm sure her babies will be too :love:

Back