• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our lovely Daisy has passed - looking to find her sons

sharkfur

Warren Scout
Hello! I was just hoping the owners of Eddie and Storm would see this comment:
Daisy was part of our loving family, until she did not wake up from surgery last week. Still heart-broken, we are just getting used to our new way of living, without the loveliest, most active bunny girl. I don't know what to expect from this, but if you are the owner, can you upload a pic of them, please, just to see if our lovely girl's sons are doing ok? I am not after creepy meetings, chats, or anything... I just feel like it would help us cope if we saw her boys. Daisy was adopted from Old Coulsdon 2 years ago, as well as her sons. Her boys, Eddie and Strom are the two white buns on the picture below.

Please, if you are the owner, can you show us a pic of the boys...or if you know the owner of them, can you let them know please? I think it would help. Thank you so much.

Mike

10420210_670125813068631_454459032508543573_n.jpg

Hello! I was just hoping the owners of Eddie and Storm would see this comment:
Daisy was part of our loving family, until she did not wake up from surgery last week. Still heart-broken, we are just getting used to our new way of living, without the loveliest, most active bunny girl. I don't know what to expect from this, but if you are the owner, can you upload a pic of them, please, just to see if our lovely girl's sons are doing ok? I am not after creepy meetings, chats, or anything... I just feel like it would help us cope if we saw her boys. Daisy was adopted from Old Coulsdon 2 years ago, as well as her sons. Her boys, Eddie and Strom are the two white buns on the picture below.

Please, if you are the owner, can you show us a pic of the boys...or if you know the owner of them, can you let them know please? I think it would help. Thank you so much.

Mike

10420210_670125813068631_454459032508543573_n.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about Diasy, Mike ..

Rest in peace lovely one x

I'm sorry to hear about Daisy :cry: I hope that you get the information about her sons.

Back