• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love a good cuddle with my girl

ravenmoore36

Warren Scout
0f85b357251508c5561311d154ac6672.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Very tricky. More blood tests. Weight still a problem. Liver, kidney function perfect. Heart probs still not the prob. Testing for ecuniculi again! So sweet to ask. And yours?

Very tricky. More blood tests. Weight still a problem. Liver, kidney function perfect. Heart probs still not the prob. Testing for ecuniculi again! So sweet to ask. And yours?

She looks relaxed. I hope you can sort her health issues x

Oh I do hope you get to the bottom of it. Its good she loves her cuddles. By cuddle bun I just meant in the past I've had rabbits who would cuddle me like on your photo. Not my current three, they're all good though thank you :)

She is stunning. One of mine is a cuddle bun too, they are so rare.

Please post more pictures of her :)

Aww lovely Luna looking very relaxed there.

Hope you get an answer re her health very soon.

Lunas blood results are back. She has ecuniculi again. At least we know how to fight it this time.

Thanks. I found today a snuggle wrap at the charity shop i work at today. Its meant for newborn humans but fits my girl perfectly
02fbac0a9a643d5347becfe5d9f064a1.jpg

Back