• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anarchy .. having emergency surgery now....Liver torsion. He's gone

It was actually a tumour, and bleeding profusely. He's being PTS now

Eloise is with him. I wish I could comfort her.

Thank you for the vibes.

Oh no I'm so sorry. There was nothing you could do. I'm sorry you've had such a horrid time of late xx

Thanks all.

Oh no I'm so sorry. There was nothing you could do. I'm sorry you've had such a horrid time of late xx

I'm just grateful this was the one I could get to Crab Lane. Poor lad looked in agony, I couldn't have watched him all night, he had to see a vet. He went from blood glucose 10 to 17 in half an hour. He would have been one of the ones you just find dead but don't know why.

Thanks all.

I'm just grateful this was the one I could get to Crab Lane. Poor lad looked in agony, I couldn't have watched him all night, he had to see a vet. He went from blood glucose 10 to 17 in half an hour. He would have been one of the ones you just find dead but don't know why.

OMG I can hardly believe I am reading this :cry: I am so very sorry :cry:

RIP Anarchy xx

Oh BB, I am so very sorry. :cry: Sending you comforting vibes and hugs and some for Eloise too. How very tragic. :cry:

Sleep well, Anarchy. xxxx

Back