• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does your bunny snore

does your bunny snore?

• yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • never heard them so don't know

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Leo does and it's so loud sometimes it keeps me awake :lol: He has snuffles and at the moment it's quite bad again so the snoring is louder, he is currently fast asleep under his table snoring his fluffy head off :p

Leo does and it's so loud sometimes it keeps me awake :lol: He has snuffles and at the moment it's quite bad again so the snoring is louder, he is currently fast asleep under his table snoring his fluffy head off :p

bless yes it will make it louder mabel wakes herself up sometimes and me as she must collect saliva in her mouth then starts to cough

Mouse does, she is a shocker (she has something wrong with her larynx ) Boo snores occasionally & Joey never

Lola does it, like Mabel it is a whistle or even whimper sort of sound. She sometimes sways a little bit in her sleep when she is doing it and she twitches as if she is dreaming :love:

Dunkin is such a loud snorer :lol:

It used to really concern me, but he's 7 years old now and no health problems despite always snoring so I guess it's just him.

I have 2 snorers :)

Timmy is the loudest despite being the smallest, always has been ever since he was a baby. Infact I can hear him right now and he's upstairs! :love:

Xena snores ridiculously loud. I even had her to the vets about it but she was deemed fit and healthy and just a loud snorer haha.
She makes little high pitched snoring noises and sometimes squeaks. She also dreams a lot and twitches and "eats" in her sleep. She is a greedy bun so this doesn't surprise me haha.

isn't it funny how bunnies sound cute when they snore but if the same noise came from a human it'd be more likely to result in a dig in the ribs rather than "awwww, cute"

Our beautiful rabbits can do no wrong

Back