• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour and Eliza Doolittle-U/D 29/4-13 More Pics Added :-)

Oh Jane they are gorgeous. What a lovely sea of hay for them to play in, hide in, dig in, eat, etc

Ahhh!
What beautiful bunnies.
They are lucky to have you to bring them together and give them such wonderful care.

What a beautiful pair they make! :love: Although I think Endeavour looks a bit nervous like, "Is she coming to be sweet or...should I scarper?"

You know, because if she's up to something, he doesn't want to get caught out as the guilty party! :lol:

Lovely photos, Jane. Oh, it's so nice to see them so loved up! :love: xxxxx

Having had a further look at these pictures, I think the "grooming requests" are just a cover to fool you. What she's really doing is whispering, aka plotting the next act(s) of nortiness :lol:

Having had a further look at these pictures, I think the "grooming requests" are just a cover to fool you. What she's really doing is whispering, aka plotting the next act(s) of nortiness :lol:

Actually they were both eating a crumbled Fibafirst stick !! It's difficult to get Eliza to stay still for more than a couple of seconds xx

How's she coming along with her interactions with you? Is she more relaxed?

She's so pretty!

:love:

They're not the sort of couple that just snuggle up to each other and snooze all day are they! Definitely plotting what tag team mischief they can get up to.

They're not the sort of couple that just snuggle up to each other and snooze all day are they! Definitely plotting what tag team mischief they can get up to.

Compared to Eliza D Endeavour is a very quiet Bunny........................:shock:

How she coped for 3 months living in a 3ft cage with Guinea Pigs I really do not know. She is a completely different Rabbit now.

Back