• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby and Benny....destructive, naughtly little $^$$^*. No idea what to do with them!

jay

Mama Doe
Ruby and Benny are so destructive and I think they do it on purpose. They live in my office and in the last 3 months have created loads of holes in the carpet, the door is chewed and the room is a constant mess. I have JUST cleaned, 30 minutes ago. Now they are worn out from shoving at the hay box until it tipped over. They work together...I think they even plot things...:shock: :lol::lol:

48562D07-EEBD-43B9-94BF-E35106E4593A_zps8gzixx7w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

But look how happy they look now! Especially the floppy one on the right! :love:
It doesn't look so bad though, I've just come to terms with the destruction in my house :lol: They have dug up my carpets, chewed my skirting boards and all of my doors. They even try to eat my walls! There is hay everywhere and not a day goes by where I don't have to pluck hay out of my jeans/bra/hair. I kinda like how naughty they are though :lol:

That's Ruby on the right although they both love to flop! Just noticed the litter tray in that photo...thought it smelt in here!! When I go downstairs to make a cuppa they wait on the little landing and then follow me back to the office hopping round my feet....right then they could chew the house down and I would still love them!

We've banned the bunnies from our bedroom as they chewed through the clock radio cable and decided that right in front of the wardrobe door was a good place to establish their litter tray :O But this has just made them more determined than ever to get in! They chew the door and rattle the bars of the playpen if we put that in the way. This morning they snuck in while I was getting dressed and were zooming round and round the bed, I felt kind of bad for coaxing them out again - but they have so much space downstairs! I think bunnies definitely have opinions on everything we do :lol:

I think bunnies definitely have opinions on everything we do :lol:
Aye, mostly it's 'wrong'! :lol: Mine certainly plot together, although Lopsy doesn't have much attention span so Aboleth usually has to 'pick up the pieces' when he's stopped for headrubs, food, a clean... :lol: They're good at conspiring for food: Aboleth does a great cat-like grabbing impression to get the lavender from beyond her mouth-reach! And they both realise they need to pull on the same end to get the bramble sticks down :thumb:

Ruby is constantly planning on how to get into our bedroom. Last night my son left the bunny room door open and quick as a flash she was in, bit through my husbands iphone charger before I even realised she was gone! Now we have Benny he follows her everywhere so I have the two to chase out. They hide under the bed between the storage boxes! :roll:

Ruby is constantly planning on how to get into our bedroom. Last night my son left the bunny room door open and quick as a flash she was in, bit through my husbands iphone charger before I even realised she was gone! Now we have Benny he follows her everywhere so I have the two to chase out. They hide under the bed between the storage boxes! :roll:

This exactly what ours are like :lol: The only saving grace is that I taught them to come when called when we first got them. They're a bit slow to be tempted out of their favourite room but with a bit of treat rattling and calling from downstairs they will come out. Then you just have to get to the door and shut it before they beat you to it!!

Back