• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling thoroughly miserable...

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
...without my Hiro.

I'm finding it so hard not having him here. I know that he is in the very best place but not being able to just nip over and see if he is OK is killing me. He's so far away :(
His brother is sad too and seeing him alone is so upsetting. The house feels so empty without him and I miss his little face so much.
The vets probably think that I'm insane ringing as often as I am but it's so hard :(

Last edited:
...without my Hiro.

I'm finding it so hard not having him here. I know that he is in the very best place but not being able to just nip over and see if he is OK is killing me. He's so far away :(
His brother is sad too and seeing him alone is so upsetting. The house feels so empty without him and I miss his little face so much.
The vets probably think that I'm insane ringing as often as I am but it's so hard :(

Yes I really empathise with this :(

I have visited vets at 4 in the morning sometimes because I couldn't stand to be apart!

Try and comfort his little brother as much as you can. I hope that may help a bit.

Vibes you get some good new tomorrow x

Its just so hard :( he's over an hour away and we don't have a car at the moment or I really would be up there every single day.
Sy seems sad but luckily he is still eating/pooping so I'm just giving him lots of cuddles. And extra toys to keep him entertained!
I can't wait for the CT scan but I'm absolutely dreading it too :(

It's terrible any time my pets are in the vet, whether near or far, I know my little Yorkie especially doesn't like to be there and so I find myself dialing them quite a bit when she's there. All my pets, really...I'm sure the staff are rather weary of me most days!

Hoping all goes well with the CT scan and that he is back home with you soon. Bunny noserubs for Sy and (((((Huge hugs))))) for you. xxxx

Thank you for the support everyone.
You are all so great on here and I sometimes feel like this is the only place that I can vent. Not many people understand :(

Back