PDA

View Full Version : My buns have made me...

keletkezes
26-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Proud: Aboleth threw their feeding duo-bowl at me because it was empty: smart girl!

Worried: Lopsy sat out in last night's massive hailstorm. He's fine. Matt was worried about him also.

Happy: they binky when we let them into the huge pen and it's so pleasing to see :)

Laugh: Lopsy was eating and Aboleth went on a massive apparently-scary binky spree so he tried to be really small and looked really daft.

Roll my eyes: they'd 'run out' of food (they'd eaten everything in the run in about 3mins), so Lopsy asked for kisses and got face-humped instead :roll:

And that's just since Saturday :)

Mrsmcarey
26-04-2016, 03:17 PM
:lol::lol:

joey&boo
26-04-2016, 03:55 PM
ah the roller coaster of bunny emotion. My little darlings have made me really proud today. Had landlord inspection & not a poo or hay strand in sight, just a line of very cute cuddly bunnies...a sight so disarming she didn't seem to notice 2 has become 3. Just as well really, as I was considering passing off Mouse as Joey & Boo's baby :lol:

They are still all huddled together three hours later :love:

keletkezes
26-04-2016, 04:37 PM
I was considering passing off Mouse as Joey & Boo's baby :lol:Aw man, dangerous, inviting further questions! :lol: Who wouldn't want your three cuddly-bunnies?!

bunnybannanas
26-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Aaaaawwwwwww