• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns have made me...

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Proud: Aboleth threw their feeding duo-bowl at me because it was empty: smart girl!

Worried: Lopsy sat out in last night's massive hailstorm. He's fine. Matt was worried about him also.

Happy: they binky when we let them into the huge pen and it's so pleasing to see :)

Laugh: Lopsy was eating and Aboleth went on a massive apparently-scary binky spree so he tried to be really small and looked really daft.

Roll my eyes: they'd 'run out' of food (they'd eaten everything in the run in about 3mins), so Lopsy asked for kisses and got face-humped instead :roll:

And that's just since Saturday :)

ah the roller coaster of bunny emotion. My little darlings have made me really proud today. Had landlord inspection & not a poo or hay strand in sight, just a line of very cute cuddly bunnies...a sight so disarming she didn't seem to notice 2 has become 3. Just as well really, as I was considering passing off Mouse as Joey & Boo's baby :lol:

They are still all huddled together three hours later :love:

Back