• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Frankie Feather

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I would like to introduce Princess Frankie Feather:D.
She was on sale on Gumtree for £5 - usual tiny horrible hutch, no hay in sight etc etc. I just went onto Gumtree out of curiosity - I've never been on before - and saw this tiny little Nethie and fell in love there and then.
Her old owners had a 4 year old son and the lady was pregnant again and they are moving home and just don't have the time for her. She admitted that they often forgot to buy pellets for Frankie Feather and then fed her bits of bread and veggies. And that's it.
Her name was Feather - I wanted to change it to Frankie but Feather does suit her as well - and I just keep calling her Princess - so she is now insured as Princess Frankie Feather:D
She is about 5 months old - she had a vet check up and vaccinations on Saturday - thankfully her few months of bad diet hasn't had an impact yet and all is fine. She weighs a HUGE 720 grams :p She is very skinny though so needs to put on weight - hopefully with a proper pellet diet and unlimited hay she will do just that.

After spaying in a couple of months - we will bond her with Joey (fingers crossed).

She is an absolute little darling - so confident, loves attention, has trusted us right from the start and climbs on our laps already. Such an adorable little pip squeak.:love:

I have size 5 shoes on here - shows how tiny she is.

Wow she is absolutely adorable :love: She is also very lucky that you decided to have a peak on Gumtree. She will now have a wonderful life with you.

Back