• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coz that's not creepy...

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
2 things Petra never does...

1. Sits there staring at the wall

2. Thumps

That is until 20 minutes ago when she jumped off me and sat staring and the wall giving me intermittent thumps. I'm not freaked out at all. Honest!

3fa778b6b953b7cafe7b79cbbd295cc2.jpg

Could be a spider or an ant. Doesn't have to be spooky. But when I dog-sat as a teenager I had the scariest fortnight of my life and said I'd never have a dog after that. It barked at walls, got hackles up at what looked to me like empty spaces...scary!

Could be a spider or an ant. Doesn't have to be spooky. But when I dog-sat as a teenager I had the scariest fortnight of my life and said I'd never have a dog after that. It barked at walls, got hackles up at what looked to me like empty spaces...scary!

There's deffo nothing on the wall. She's never done this before- I'm slightly freaked out!!

I think that the cat, where she stayed on holiday, thought it would get its own back and told her lots of ghost stories to scare her :lol:

ooh i'd be scared too! I like to think though that they hear a noise outside and are pointing in the direction that they think it's coming from. of course that's not entirely comforting since a noise outside could be robbers or something scary like that :lol: but there are plenty of other noises it could be like a fox prowling around etc. who knows what strange noises bunnies can hear, they've got much better ears than us!

ooh i'd be scared too! I like to think though that they hear a noise outside and are pointing in the direction that they think it's coming from. of course that's not entirely comforting since a noise outside could be robbers or something scary like that :lol: but there are plenty of other noises it could be like a fox prowling around etc. who knows what strange noises bunnies can hear, they've got much better ears than us!

Yeah I'm in the house alone for another month. That doesn't help hahaha

Lopsy used to do it when he was in the attic: stare at the internal dividing wall and thump. Intermittently. Invariably about 3am. Wasn't to do with the water tank, so we surmised must be something in next door's loft!

Could be mice, mice call to other mice in a pitch that is too high for humans to hear, animals like cats can hear them, maybe rabbits too.

my boy does the same. He is chilling and then suddenly stumped and ran away and stumped again...
it's really quite creepy.

Back