• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Count...the invisababies, count them 1, 2, 3... [U/D I think we have a conclusion...]

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
4, 5, 6, 7...8?...7?...8?

I count a different number every time I look at them. Even in this photo I can see 7, some of my friends think they can see 8 :lol: How many invisababies will there be?

IMG_6829_zpsz8pocrtw.jpg

Last edited:
At first I thought there were eight, but now I have rationalised it down to seven :lol:

Good luck with them. They will be so super cute :)

Oh crikey, you don't have things easy, do you :lol: Erm, I'm going with 8 as well: why can't they be 'sensible' and all sit nicely in a row and make it easy?! Or at least all have both ears or noses showing! :lol:

Better photo from this morning (if it uploads ok from my phone)...I'm feeling increasingly confident that there are 7...
image_zpsu98bgsoa.jpeg

Haha! It's the 1-2 we are seeing differently, I'm seeing that as one bunny, with the bit you've labelled 2 as the body of the head of the one labelled 1!! Not many more days before we know for sure :)

Well the first time I counted, I couldn't work out which bits were bodies and which bits were heads so I came to a figure of 13. :shock::lol::lol:

Now I think 7.

I made the first picture 9! Looking forward to seeing pics of them all once they are up and about.

Back