• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns new set up :)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will know I attempted bonding my 2 couples into a quad as I've just moved house. Well unfortunately although it was going OK (ish) I had to give up as Timmy got an eye infection and Mimi was getting bullied.

So, onto Plan B, they will have seperate rooms and OH and I have the pleasure of having Max and Charlotte in our bedroom! This is their setup...

Max and Charlotte in my bedroom. I will make the pen gradually bigger over the next few days (they just moved into it today) and eventually the pens will come down completely so they have the run of the whole room.

Timmy and Mimi have their own room next door. They got the smaller room as Mimi doesn't go far these days, but they're chuffed with it so far :) Again the cage will be removed soon. There's also a balcony off this room M going to make secure so they can have a run out there when it's warm.

I've got some new toys and tunnels for them too once they're settled.

Not my first choice but overall I'm pretty happy and I think they will be too :thumb:

Back