• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My trio and Enzo.

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
I thought I would put some picture's of my Trio on here to show you how they are getting on. Its been 6 weeks since the quad broke down and I ended up with a Trio, but they seem to be getting on great.:love: May - french lop, Peanut - conti, Lynx (little man) He is a rescue bunny, - Netherland dwarf.

D24027A4-B855-4138-9AA7-CC1454FCAE6E.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4292D6AB-46C2-4E91-8A5F-E7ADA2EDB67B.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I never thought i would see the girls do this....

C0DC30BE-3808-467B-AAB2-4E2D75E204EB_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry so many pictures, can't leave out Enzo ( conti cross) he was the 4th in the quad which didn't work so he is off to Fat Fluffs next Saturday to hopefully Bond with Jessica!!:D

4D68A1E3-757E-4E09-9DA4-DBE05DE45049.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

D4C12DA6-BEB3-4F96-92DF-FD61671B0E6F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This picture sums him up, always right there!!!!:love: He is a rescue from Fat Fluffs, So they are excited to see him next week for the bonding and cuddles.

62FB8EC6-65C5-4902-B6DA-D0DAA70D0D25.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aww bless them. I love the photo of the little Nethie next to his big friend! Good luck with Enzo's bonding.

Great photos, lovely to see Lynx so settled. I'm glad Jessica is getting her happy ending as well as the poor girl has already been returned once after being adopted!! I know one person at Fat Fluffs who will be over joyed to see Enzo again.
I've adopted Snowy (now Joe) and he's such a joy!!!

Great photos, lovely to see Lynx so settled. I'm glad Jessica is getting her happy ending as well as the poor girl has already been returned once after being adopted!! I know one person at Fat Fluffs who will be over joyed to see Enzo again.
I've adopted Snowy (now Joe) and he's such a joy!!!

Let me guess, Jackie. :lol: All ready emailed her!!! Lynx is a star he is a mediator between the girls and keeps them both happy!!! such a darling of a bunny, hears me call and is right by my feet. :love: Fingers crossed that Enzo and Jessica will be a match, really do hope so as she looks soooooo sweet!! I don't remember snowy, would love to see a picture :)

521b5058b0629c8ac0978253356a48d2.jpg

This is Snowy (now called Joe) he was on his own and has the most amazing different coloured eyes!! He's such a curious character and I really think the work Fat Fluffs do with the rabbits really help them to become the rabbits we adopt!!

I know Jackie has a right soft spot for Enzo (funnily enough an email has just popped up from her as I'm typing this for a home check!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is gorgeous!!! Lovely colour with a friendly face. I love Fat Fluffs, hence me traveling about 2.5 hrs to get to them!!!! :shock: Beautiful place, lovely to see so many groups of bunnies living together, Jackie wanted to know when he was coming up and double checked i had booked him in!!!!! :lol: Will have to make sure i get him back!!! :lol:

Back