• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greenhouse?

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Just wondering have any of you converted an old greenhouse for rabbits?

Obviously there would be a number of changes needed, including changing the glass for mesh etc!

If you have, how easy / cost effective was it?

Thanks in advance x

Thanks Zoobec, maybe it's not a popular option.

I thought I had decided what to get (i.e an aviary) but I just can't get the size I want for the budget I have.

Also, the weather was awful last night and has got me looking at large sheds again instead x

When I had outdoor rabbits we built our own run using fence posts dug into the ground and weld mesh,and a roof of weldmesh. this was attached to a shed. I got the weldmesh from easipet on Amazon or eBay. After they dug out through several inches of hardcore we put weldmesh on the floor and used playback to cover it, but slabs would be an alternative.

Thanks Zoobec, that sounds great. I can't help thinking that if I could make something like that or adapt something, then I could end up with something much larger for them.

I'm so indecisive though, I've been planning this for months and I'm still not sure what to get :( x

Back