• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tubes

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
One of the big warehouse-y places down the road from me is having a refit and they've a handful of short (1-2') sections of 6" straight electrical ducting which I use as short tunnels for mine, so I've asked them to set aside for me. Anyone want any? I'm willing to hang on to them for a while :)

I should probably add we've already got a plethora of tubes, long and short, so we don't need them :thumb:

Can deliver within about 30mins of south Nottingham :) If a rescue fancies a few (they're plastic so easily cleaned, but I'll check if they're dual-layered as I expect they are, which might be more problematic?), I'm willing to drive up to an hour ;)

We've used one of the longer (3'-ish) tubes to extend the current one and it's led to Lopsy getting really static-y when he goes through it! :lol: He has all these little stripes of static down his back! Aboleth, not so much, she loses hers quickly. It's never happened before (and we've extended the same tube with other tubes in exactly the same way before) so it was a real surprise yesterday!

Back