• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Moment Roxy Met Pepsi (My Kitties)

Ashleigh

Alpha Buck
I found these photos from about a year ago it was the exact moment Roxy met Pepsi.

He was not impressed we had brought a kitten home hehe

Mum, Dad, what is that thing in our house?
88bfd91069757b305d88115fbcb3d716.jpg

Let me get in his face and intimidate him
f9c5466bb4bab9265e803661d9dc80ec.jpg

I'm not taking my eyes off him, I don't trust him.
f65356904376eaf008e4f1517e73c0df.jpg

Fast forward to a recent photo of them
451153c16c30ab2199943d2a1c375268.jpg

d130ead8316077a35ee89bf9a0779e6a.jpg

e4ffc7cb6be80c20dfba485c83c6596d.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

How lovely :love:

I will never understand why some people hate black cats, like I know it's superstition and all that nonsense but just look at them. They are so majestic!

How lovely :love:

I will never understand why some people hate black cats, like I know it's superstition and all that nonsense but just look at them. They are so majestic!

I completely agree!

I'm the opposite I would most likely choose a black cat over another. Pepsi was the only all black cat in his litter and I could have had any of them but I wanted him :love:

I completely agree!

I'm the opposite I would most likely choose a black cat over another. Pepsi was the only all black cat in his litter and I could have had any of them but I wanted him :love:
I know, they're just beautiful, I love how their fur gets so warm when they've been sitting in the sun too. Our black cat is very stealthy and always up to no good and when we see him walking along we always joke and say "The panthers on the prowl" [emoji38]

I know, they're just beautiful, I love how their fur gets so warm when they've been sitting in the sun too. Our black cat is very stealthy and always up to no good and when we see him walking along we always joke and say "The panthers on the prowl" [emoji38]

They are beautiful, I have had four cats in my life so far three of them were black :love:

Roxy is stunning and I love him so much I can't even put it into words how much but Pepsi is my baby. If I'm home Pepsi will not leave my side :love:

Last edited:
Back