• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded rabbits started humping now fighting.U/D

Loulou8425

Warren Scout
They have only been bonded for 3 months or so and completely loved up but today George randomly started humping lily and he won't stop. She mostly allowed it and then starting nipping back before they just broke into a full fight. I'm scared the bond is going to break. What could have caused this? They are both fit and well. Is it a seasonal thing. Please help!!! Both are neutered. They are lying snuggled together again but I'm worried it happens when I'm not there and it get even more serious. No letting up on the humping and George is pulling her fur out. I'm worried to leave them alone tonight.

Last edited:
They have only been bonded for 3 months or so and completely loved up but today George randomly started humping lily and he won't stop. She mostly allowed it and then starting nipping back before they just broke into a full fight. I'm scared the bond is going to break. What could have caused this? They are both fit and well. Is it a seasonal thing. Please help!!! Both are neutered. They are lying snuggled together again but I'm worried it happens when I'm not there and it get even more serious. No letting up on the humping and George is pulling her fur out. I'm worried to leave them alone tonight.

I have replied on your other thread :)

Back