• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday afternoon with my trio

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Oh Mousey pie, you don't look too comfortable there

IMG_2874_zpsekvxtnu2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm not really mummy, its just that I have these really lovely long legs & Joey bum always claims the other end

IMG_2877_zpsq8fekvfa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So I says, get yourself comfortable Pickle Mouse & no sooner were the words out of my mouth when boo

IMG_2880_zpsc5x3xt0q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

fell over. She has precious little decorum for a princess or a lady

for fox sake says Joey & Mouse
IMG_2882_zpsqrbqxahw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So I went to forage over the garden wall & got a nice stash of dandelions, hawthorn, raspberry canes & a tiny bit of plantain

IMG_2932_zpsyizo4aq6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Boo told Joey she wasn't in the mood as she has a headache

IMG_2929_zpsdsmyoxzs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aww cuties :3

I love the bond between your trio, they're all so relaxed and content with each other it's lovely :love:

Aww i do miss my bridge bun pair, they loved to slob around on the carpet, but like a prey animal they liked to lie under small tables etc. Not always they did sometimes lie in the middle of the room. I miss having buns, however financially now I couldn't provide the best pet care for them. So despite my longing for bunnies my head rules my Heart

Have you ever thought of writing children's stories, with Mouse, Joey and Boo featuring?

That was just lovely to read and look at :love::love::love:

thank you kindly all for your wonderful compliments :wave:

Kattymiaoww I hope you have bunnies in the future when the time is right & enjoy all the RU bunnies like mine in the meantime x

Aww i do miss my bridge bun pair, they loved to slob around on the carpet, but like a prey animal they liked to lie under small tables etc. Not always they did sometimes lie in the middle of the room. I miss having buns, however financially now I couldn't provide the best pet care for them. So despite my longing for bunnies my head rules my Heart
That is really really responsible and kind of you, just goes to show what an amazing bunny mummy you will be again one day [emoji4]

Back